Sunday, April 19, 2009

The following is an excerpt from a letter to a friend of mine, we were talking about strange dreams.

Mine are what your hubby would call "crap". Ever since that incident with the weird lights back in January I've been having dreams about "visitors" being here. We see mostly their "shuttle" type craft but the majority of them, the so-called "mother ships" are in orbit behind the sun with a smaller contingency holding station on the dark side of the moon. In the dreams, the beings in these ships are not only observing us, they're also protecting either us or the earth in general. In the dreams I've often seen them (I guess with my "super" vision.......you know how it is in dreams) anyway, I've seen them actually doing their "star wars" type battles in space. Yeh, I know, it's crazy.
I remember when I was little, maybe 5 or 6 years old, back in England, I had a very similar dream. I remember it was around Christmas time and the year would of been 1953 or 54, and when I woke up after the dream, I was standing on my window ledge......on the outside, in my pajamas. My bedroom window was on the second floor of an old farm house in Lancashire and below my window was the cobbled barnyard. That is not a place (my window ledge) that I would dare to be if I had been awake at the time. For a little kid, it was one heck of a way down. I know I'm not now nor, to the best of my knowledge, was I as a child, known for sleep walking.

No comments: